Who has not enjoyed sweets as a child?
How many children have taken a supplement syrup for 3 months without fuss?
So, why not combine the Vitamins into a tasty gummy, so that kids don’t make a fuss and it's easy to take?
What else? Are there any other benefits?
- The natural fruity taste masks the flavor of the neutraceutical elements
- Children think of gummies as candies and take to them very easily
- Since the gummies are chewed in the mouth and mixed thoroughly with saliva, bioavailability, and absorption of nutritional elements like vitamins and minerals are highest in this format
- The exact dose of Vitamins is there in each serving
- Easy to carry
- The chewy texture of gummy vitamins can be more enjoyable for children than swallowing pills, which can be difficult for some kids to do.
- Obviously, taking supplements in gummy form changes the perception and sensations that we feel 180 degrees. Eating gummies is nothing like swallowing capsules or pills. Starting now, you can enjoy a sweet tasty pleasure full of nutrients.
So, given that the recommendation for Indian kids is to take
Iron supplement 100 days every year
Vitamin D Supplement for 3 months, twice a year, what do you think is the best option?
Rest assured, CHUBEARS gummy vitamins have been created by DOCTORS -
- No artificial flavor
- No genetic modification
- Gluten-free, gelatin-free
- Created exactly as recommended for Indian kids by ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) & IAP (Indian Academy of Pediatrics)
- SAFE, TASTY, EFFECTIVE